On 16 March Rugby Australia along with the State and Territory Member Unions have unanimously agreed to postpone all Community Rugby until the first week of May, effective immediately.
This means all Petersham Juniors Rugby activities including training, social events, trial matches, Minis, Sizzling 7’s, and SJRU Competition matches are postponed until at least the first week of May.
We ask that you stay safe in this time. In particular, we ask that members adopt the following protocols with respect to their own health, and those of our community:
- clean your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based sanitiser with at least 60% alcohol.
- cover your sneeze or cough with your elbow or with tissue.
- refrain from shaking hands, high fiving or fist bumping or the like
- avoid close contact with people who are ill
- avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- stay home if you are sick.
We will continue to communicate with you as this situation evolves. Please follow our social channels Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date with the latest updates.
Your PJRU Committee.