How to Register
For more information and to apply for the $100 Active kids voucher.
Some More Detail
There are 2 options to register a player, either via the Rugby Xplorer App or at https://myaccount.rugby.com.au/
A few things to know to make it easier to register:
- You will need to obtain your Active Kids $100 Rebate Voucher from Service NSW BEFORE you register. You will have the option to input the voucher number during the registration process and the discount will apply automatically to the registration fee.
- You will need to login with your email address previously used to register for the 2019 season or create a new account if not previously registered. It should recognise all your accounts with email address. If not, you can select ‘Create linked rugby account’ and either select the child to be linked to your account or create a new account.
- After you click on Register and select which child you are registering you will need to search for and select "Petersham JRC"
- Registration Type, select the following: Role: Player, Registration Type: XVS Juniors, Duration: Season
- You will be given the option to upload a photo. You can skip this step if you have any issues adding the photo or don’t have a suitable headshot and add the photo before the first round.
- Select "No" when you are given the option to ‘Make my name private’ otherwise the player won’t appear on team sheets.
- We are offering you the chance to also become a Member of Wests Ashfield club for $3 per years or $13 for 5 years. WestsAshfield is a major sponsor of the club so please also support them by joining as a member when you register for the Shammies.
- If you are registering more than one player you will need to click "Yes" on the "Would you like to register another player" popup that appears on the confirmation screen for the Family Discount to apply automatically to any additional children.
- If the Family Discount does not apply automatically when you are registering a second, third or fourth child please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Kristin Taylor with any questions or issues regarding registration at email@example.com or on 0402 703 933.
Fees / What You Get
Membership Fees - 2020
- Under 6 – 9 (Minis) - $170 per player
- Under 10 and above (Juniors) - $210 per player
- Less $100 Active Kids NSW Voucher where eligible
- Family Discount – 2nd child less $35, 3rd child less $70, 4th child less $95. You will need to register one player at a time, after first registration is completed please click on Register Additional Player.
- All registered players will receive Club Socks, Shorts, Training Shirt and Hoody.
Petersham Shammies Supporters Group
Parents can be a Shammy too!
- The Petersham Shammies Supporters Group "PSSG" was formed in 2018 to cater for all non playing Shammies supporters.
- Being a member entitles you to drink discounts at Shammies home games, a PSSG stubby and some supporters stickers.
- All funds raised by the PSSG get returned to the Juniors and Senior club. In 2019 the PSSG funded new marquees and line markings for the Junior Club.
- To join the PSSG simply transfer $30 to Petersham Rugby - BSB 062 016 A/C 280 250 44 Ref "PSSG - Your Name". Send an email to Dave Cawthorne at firstname.lastname@example.org telling him you have just transferred your money.
- For further information on the PSSG please contact Phil Newman email@example.com