How to Register
For more information and to apply for the $100 Active kids voucher.
Step 2. Register
Register online at Rugby AU or register through the Rugby Xplorer app
Some More Detail
For returning families, your account details should be in the system if you log in using the same email address as last year or your child’s MyRugby ID. For new Shammies families, a MyRugby account will be created during registration.
During the online registration process there is a field to input the Active Kids voucher if you have one so the $100 discount will apply automatically to the registration fee.
If the discount does not apply automatically when you are registering a second, third or fourth child please email our Registrar, Kristin Taylor, at email@example.com to arrange a refund for the discount amount.
Please contact Kristin Taylor with any questions or issues regarding registration at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0402 703 933.
Fees / What You Get
Membership Fees - 2019
- Under 6 – 9 (Minis) - $170 per player
- Under 10 and above (Juniors) - $210 per player
- Less $100 Active Kids NSW Voucher where eligible
- Family Discount – 2nd child less $35, 3rd child less $70, 4th child less $95. You will need to register one player at a time, after first registration is completed please click on Register Additional Player
- All registered players will receive Club Socks, Shorts and Training Shirt