Our club is built on the involvement of family, friends and community. The cooperation and collaboration of our parent group is enormous and it gives the kids AND the parent group so much.
There are lots of ways you can help. We promise it will give you a lot of joy and satisfaction.
- Coaching - helping kids develop their rugby skills and build long-lasting friendships
- Manage - help teams get organised - gear, logistics, players, etc
- First aid - provide safety support at the ground
- Ground marshalling - prepare and manage all equipment at the ground
- Sponsor (partners)- financial support for jerseys, gear and tours
- BBQ Masterchef - cook up a storm for the club BBQ
- Fundraisers - help manage events to raise money
- Social Organisers - bring families together for fun celebrations
- Gear & Kit Manager - coordinate that all players have all the gear for a game
If you want to get involved, please let your coach or manager know or anyone from the Committee.